|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||AFC OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||Based on order|
|Material:||Ductile Iron GJS500-7||Standard:||EN1074-3, EN12233|
|Fuction:||Anti Water Hammer||Coating:||EPOXY|
Blue No Slam Check Valve,
Dynamic No Slam Check Valve,
Blue Non Slam Valve
Hydro dynamic Ductile Iron Non Slam Check Valve Low Head Loss
NSCV- Non Slam Check Valve is used as protection against reverse flow when power failure in areas where noise pollution or water hammering is a critical issue. It can provide not only quiet performance but also low head loss.
· High strength ductile iron body used for durability and less weight.
· Advanced dynamic design of single body with diffuser provides streamline flow and assures lower head loss.
· One of the lowest head loss check valve, big save in pumping power cost, valve disc with shorter stroker and spring reverse faster than most of check valve.
· Coated with powder epoxy both inside & outside for corrosion resistance.
· Bronze bushing reduce wearing problem during operation.
· Hydrodynamic design with spring ensures non slamming and water hammerless.
· Stainless steel spring hidden in the diffuser under protection while valve in operation.
· Disc will positively close before reverse flow, and maximize the closing speed up to 0.2 Sec.
· Installation can be vertical/horizontal/inclined.
· Comply with EN 558-1, ISO 5752 and EN 1092-2, ISO 7005-2 flange dimension.
|Working Temperature||- 10C- 80C|
|Flange||AISI B16.1 Or PN16|
|Flow Media||Clean Water|
Mainly used for clean water, precleaned sewage water, Fire-fighting, Irrigation, Cooling and HVAC System.
DN50 - DN350
DN400 - DN600
Contact Person: admin