|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||Price negotiable USD RMB|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||Based on order|
|Product Name:||Anti Water Hammer Non Slam Swing Check Valve With Quick Close Function||Model Code:||NSCV|
|Material:||Ductile Iron GJS500-7||Standard:||EN1074-3, EN12233|
|Fuction:||Anti Water Hammer||Coating:||EPOXY|
Blue Non Slam Swing Check Valve,
EN12233 Non Slam Swing Check Valve,
Quick Close Anti Water Hammer Valve
Anti Water Hammer Non Slam Swing Check Valve With Quick Close Function
Non Slam Check Valve has very short face to face distance, closing is so quick up to max 0.2sec and the stroke is only about 20% of valve bore diameter. It has hydrodynamic design with spring ensure non slamming and to minimize the water hammer. The advance diffuser design maintains the streamline flow and reduces the water head loss to save pumping power. Overall it has a very low headloss and strong capability to minimize water hammer.
· High strength ductile iron body used for durability and less weight.
· Advanced dynamic design of single body with diffuser provides streamline flow and assures lower head loss.
· One of the lowest head loss check valve, big save in pumping power cost, valve disc with shorter stroker and spring reverse faster than most of check valve.
· Coated with powder epoxy both inside & outside for corrosion resistance.
· Bronze bushing reduce wearing problem during operation.
· Hydrodynamic design with spring ensures non slamming and water hammerless.
· Stainless steel spring hidden in the diffuser under protection while valve in operation.
· Disc will positively close before reverse flow, and maximize the closing speed up to 0.2 Sec.
· Installation can be vertical/horizontal/inclined.
· Comply with EN 558-1, ISO 5752 and EN 1092-2, ISO 7005-2 flange dimension.
Mainly used for clean water, precleaned sewage water, Fire-fighting, Irrigation, Cooling and HVAC System.
|Working Temperature||- 10C- 80C|
|Flange||AISI B16.1 Or PN16|
|Flow Media||Clean Water|
DN50 - DN350
DN400 - DN600
Contact Person: admin