|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||AFC, OEM|
|Certification:||WRAS, CE, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||GBCX, GBHX|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases packing|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||60 days for two containers|
|Product Name:||Ductile Iron Resilient Wedge Non Rising Steam Gate Valves FBE Coated||Model Code:||GBCX, GBHX|
|Material:||Ductile Iron GJS500-7||Color:||Blue RAL5010, Red|
|Nut:||Brass, Bronze||Operator:||HW, Cap|
DN600 Non Rising Stem Gate Valve,
EN1074-2 Non Rising Stem Gate Valve,
FBE Coated Wedge Type Gate Valve
Ductile iron Resilent Seated Water Gate Valve Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coated
• Body and bonnet are made of high grade ductile Iron GJS500-7
• Disc is designed with an abrasion resistant nylon guide that can help less opening or closing torgue and smooth during operation.
1. WRAS Approved EPDM fully vulcanized
2. Strong rubber hardness for long lasting
• The 4 O-ring stem seals are designed to prevent stem leakage. And provide replacement of the O-ring without disassambling of valve from mainline pipes.
• Forged stem provide stronger stem operation and less moving parts.
1. Customized Material, like SS420 / SS431 / SS304/ SS316 are available.
2. Platform on the stem provide better strength. Pass R-key test.
3. High-tech rubber curing with precise geometry dimensions, more resilient & strong adhesive to ductile casting.
• Epoxy powder coated with minumum thickenss 250um.
• Wter Gate Valve standard meets BS EN 1074-1, EN1074-2, BS 5163, BS EN 1171.
• F/F (Face to Face) meets the following standard: BS EN558-1.
Quality System In production
|IQC||Check call incoming parts|
|IPQC||Check the production process is qualified|
|FQC||All valves are pressure tested|
|OQC||Check the valve ourlook and packing|
Size Range: DN50~DN600mm
Pressure Rating: 1.0Mpa; 1.6Mpa; (2.5MPa Up to DN300)
Working Temperature:-10℃- 80℃
Flow Media: Water, Sewage
End Connection: PN 10/ 16, PN25 is available up to DN300
Contact Person: Mr. Matt Liang
Tel: +86 15195674203