|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||Based on order|
|Product Name:||Corrosion Resistance Rubber Disc Check Valve||Model Code:||RDCV|
|Incline Angle:||40 Degree||Media:||Water And Waste Water|
GJS500-7 Rubber Disc Check Valve,
Sewage System Rubber Disc Check Valve,
EPDM Disc Check Valve
Corrosion Resistance Rubber Disc Check Valve For General Water Supply and Sewage System
RDCV is an entirely rubber encapsulated resilient disc seat and double flanges swing check valve with reliable back flow stopping, applicable for both clean and sewage water nets.
A 40 degree angle tilted seat design helps close very soon for shorter stroke and minimize the water hammer and slamming for lower stroke and flap above water flow.
EPDM rubber coated CS disc is strong with corrosion resistance, with nylon fabric inserted into makes disc hard, which prevents disc from damage and secure longer service life
Simple design, few internal components and big top cover makes inner cleaning, parts replacement and maintenance easier.
With big valve body, it keeps 100% full flow area and water head loss is reduced
Opening pressure only 0.2 bar fits for low pressure sealing test
DI valve body is 20-30% lighter than CI body and few internal parts easy for equipping and lowering the chances of impediment, the life cycle of RDCV is over 50000 times.
· Double fl ange design, the disc is composed of DI plate, steel bar shaft and nylon reinforced fabric.
· The rubber disc is totally encapsulated in NBR rubber for superior sealing and corrosion resistance.
· Nylon fabric is inserted into the disc for stengthening the disc from cracking and breaking during operations.
· Much shorter stroke to minimize water hammer and water slamming.
· The flap disc rises above the fl ow profi le reducing possible wear and damage.
· All iron parts are coated in fusion bond epoxy resin.
· Simple design, top entry cover allows for access for cleaning, replacement and maintenance easy.
· Meets BS EN 1074-3 and BS EN 558 F/F dimensions.
Size Range:DN 50-600mm
Max. temperature Range:
-10℃ to 80℃
For general water supply, fire fighting,HVAC/ cooling & sewage system.
|IQC||Check call incoming parts|
|IPQC||Check the production process is qualified|
|FQC||All valves are pressure tested|
|OQC||Check the valve ourlook and packing|
Contact Person: admin