|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||AFC OEM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||Based on order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||60 days for two containers|
|Material:||Ductile Iron GJS500-7||Float:||Stainless Steel 304|
Blue Exopy Coated Float Air Vent Valve Thread Type BSPT Or NPT
• High grade ductile iron body, reduce the weight and much longer life than cast iron.
• Simple mechanism with lever and float.
• The float and internal mechanism are made of AISI 304 stainless steel and last for much longer life cycles.
• Longer service life due to epoxy coating for both inside and outside.
• Male connection can easily be connected to isolated valves, no need further nipples.
• BSPT or NPT thread end connection are available.
ARVS-Single air release valve is genarally installed in the top of the pipeline, and used for exhausting the compressed air in pipeline system, generally there will be about 2% of dissolved air in water and it will release as bubbles and thru the air release valve nozzle. It can prevent the existence of bubble gap for flow, this can help a better efficiency for transmission of flow.
|1||Body||Ductile Iron||EN GJS500-7|
|4||Bonnet||Ductile Iron||EN GJS500-7|
|5||Small Nozzle||Stainless Steel||AISI304|
|6||Hex Bolt||Stainless Steel||AISI304|
|9||Support Plate||Stainless Steel||AISI304|
|10||Hex Bolt||Stainless Steel||AISI304|
Air Flow Characteristic