|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||Based on order|
|Product Name:||FBE Coated Swing Flex Check Valve For Clean Water And Sewage System||Model Code:||RDCV|
|Incline Angle:||40 Degree||Media:||Water And Waste Water|
FBE Coated Swing Flex Check Valve,
Rubber Disc Swing Flex Check Valve,
EPDM Rubber Disc Check Valve
FBE Coated Swing Flex Check Valve For Clean Water and Sewage System
A rubber flapper swing check valve consists of a valve body, a cover, and a flapper that is connected to a hinge. The disk swings away from the valve-seat to allow flow in the forward direction, and returns to valve-seat when upstream flow is stopped, to prevent backflow. It is under ductile iron construction. Ductile iron provides greater strength and toughness than conventional gray iron materials. With ductile iron construction, the body, disc, and disc arm can safely withstand high stresses and shock loads.
· Double flange design, the disc is composed of DI plate, steel bar shaft and nylon reinforced fabric.
· The rubber disc is totally encapsulated in EPDM rubber for superior sealing and corrosion resistance.
· The unrestricted full flow area combined with smooth streamline contouring allows for passage of large
solids to prevent potential clogging.
· Nylon fabric is inserted into the disc for stengthening the disc from cracking and breaking during operations.
· Much shorter stroke to minimize water hammer and water slamming.
· All iron parts are coated in fusion bond epoxy resin. Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) is provided on the interior and exterior of the valve
· Simple design, top entry cover allows for access for cleaning, replacement and maintenance easy.
· Meets BS EN 1074-3 and BS EN 558 F/F dimensions.
For general water supply, fire fighting,HVAC/ cooling & sewage system.
|Working Temperature||- 10C- 80C|
|Flange||AISI B16.1 Or PN16|
|Flow Media||Water and Waste Water|
|IQC||Check call incoming parts|
|IPQC||Check the production process is qualified|
|FQC||All valves are pressure tested|
|OQC||Check the valve ourlook and packing|
Contact Person: admin