|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood cases|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||Based on order|
|Material:||Ductile Iron GJS500-7||Standard:||EN1074-3, EN12233|
|Fuction:||Anti Water Hammer||Coating:||EPOXY|
quiet check valve,
anti water hammer check valve
Nozzle Check Valve with anti water hammer and low Head Loss function
NSCV- Non Slam Check Valve is generally used as protection against reverse flow when power failure in areas where noise pollution or water hammering is a critical issue. It has two outstanding features: anti water hammer and low head Loss function. The faster closing function can decrease the reverse speed of water to minimize the water hammer.
· Extremely short stroke can help quick closely
· Diffuser design- lowest head loss and streamline flow
· Spring hidden on back side of disc prevent clogging
· Bronze bearing-long life service
· Disc will positively close before reverse flow, and maximize the closing speed up to 0.2 Sec.
· High strength ductile iron body used for durability and less weight.
· Advanced dynamic design of single body with diffuser provides streamline flow and assures lower head loss.
· Stainless steel spring hidden in the diffuser under protection while valve in operation.
· Comply with EN 558-1, ISO 5752 and EN 1092-2, ISO 7005-2 flange dimension.
· No leakage of rubber disc seat.
· Installation can be vertical/horizontal/inclined operated.
|Working Temperature||- 10C- 80C|
|Flange||AISI B16.1 Or PN16|
|Flow Media||Clean Water|
|IQC||Check call incoming parts|
|IPQC||Check the production process is qualified|
|FQC||All valves are pressure tested|
|OQC||Check the valve ourlook and packing|
DN50 - DN350
DN400 - DN600